Monday 22 February 2010

CV (basic one page only)

  • Khairul Arifin Md Ajib
Email: syphreous@gmail.com
Ph: +447590567099
 

Objective
My current objective is in the growth of Malaysia independent filmmaking in both, the guidance for indie talent to break into the film industry, as well as to reach their work to the audiences. My vision is to grow into the revolutionary creative and courage’s film director/producer in the history of Malaysia.

Education
BA Hons in Film Studies 2008 - PRESENT
Raindance Filmmakers’ Diploma 2010 - PRESENT

Relevant Coursework
Raindance Filmmaker’s Certificate
Raindance Write’s Certificate
Raindance Lo-to-No Budget Filmmaking.

Work Experience
Independent Representative – Questnet, Malaysia 2007-2009
Besides the promoting the product of the company, I’d been trained to influences people to buy my business plan in which afterwards I will consult them basic to professional networking skills in business world in order for them to get a team to do the business.

Producer/Director/Editor – Warwick Malaysian Association 2010
I was hired to shoot a trailer for a theatre play which I’d gather all the actors and friends in Warwick as shooting crew myself. I work closely with actors acting on green screen and editing was difficult since I shot each individual separately in a each scene. Worked on: Puteri Hang Li Po trailer.

Activities
Filemduatayar indie projects 2010 – Present
Creating a stronger independent cinema in Malaysia and spread the hopefully to be production company worldwide.

Special Skills
Entrepreneurship
Motivation consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment