Sunday 20 June 2010

Homecoming Instructions

Email I sent to my sister and Father:

Hello!
As you both know I will be coming home in about 11 days
So......I have some requests to make. So it is important that you pass this msg on to mummy.
I know you guys are all very busy at home so I'm giving you 11 days to prepare.
I will be arriving at 2.30 on the 1st of July.
so i expect balloons and chocolates at the arrivals gate (lol kidding!)

I don't mind whatever for lunch (probably too tired to eat) but dinner is CRUCIAL ok
I don't want to go to any restaurant for dinner.
I want to have dinner at our home. with the cats! (kidding-again)

This is my suggested menu-

Lotus root soup / abc soup/ any soup but priority given to lotus root soup (important thing is MUST HAVE SOUP)
and 1 steamed fish - promfret is priority preference or 1 sting ray also nice
take away -prawns from the restaurant behind the school
tofu
and whatever vegetables.
Dessert: fresh squeezed orange juice or fresh sliced mango

OR

the very nice promfret porridge with dried scallop that mommy makes

AND

pls buy me a tin of Julie's chocolate flavoured love letter biscuits
and Mi Ruski Tom Yam flavour.
and keropok lekor if you can get any

ok la I also don't mind if we go out for indian banana leaf rice. as long as I get to have crabs!!!!

Just so you know I just steamed frozen har gao for lunch. YUCK. the skin so thick its like Jelly and the prawn is not fresh and small.
ok i gotta go back to studying. CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!

just so you know I will be stopping by Fortnum & Mason  http://www.fortnumandmason.com/
please let me know if you want anything specific. If not I anyhow buy something for you guys.


See you guys soon! and remember to pass this msg to mommy.

Love,
yan




LOL i sound like such a brat!
\

2 comments: