Thursday 1 April 2010

How to Train Your Dragon Three Dee!

Is an awesome movie that you have to go watch! Plot is quite cliche in a trying to be uncliche kind of way but the characters are so lovable that it doesn't really matter. 
Lunch at The Orangery was delicious with excellent company. It was nice to be amongst family again. I had the duck confit and fruit scone for dessert - would definitely recommend it. The duck was tender and aromatic and the fluffy fruit some + clotted cream = Gastronomic orgasm!
Some advice: Make a reservation before going to The Orangery - there was a long queue when I arrived (at 1.00 p.m.) and there was a long queue when I left (at 5.00 p.m.)
Check the weather before going in case the weather man decides to show London what tropical rain is like and you do not want to be wearing mega high heels and have no umbrella should he decide to do so
Make sure you've got the right Orangery on GPS (its the one near the round pond) so you do not go traipsing halfway through hyde park in mega high heels before realsing that it's the wrong one.

The result of ignoring all of the above could leave you hungry, cold, wet, and with leg cramps. Not exactly the ideal way to spend the weekend.

Took a picture of some girls having tea. Reminds me of our less glam version of masak-masak in the park when we were kids.







Also let me introduce you to

The most luscious grapes you can get in - a supermarket. Seasonal fruit at their best! Jamie Oliver would be so proud. So if you are near a Waitrose and are willing to splurge a little on food- grab a pack!


Yesterday Wheel 1 got a box of lego from Hamley's (something about blocking his actors and figuring out the frames of each shot). It came with a booklet of instructions and out of curiosity I started building some houses. I find it very  therapeutic and I feel that I never fully appreciated lego as a child. I think the garish colour schemes just didn't appeal to me. Anyway, this is my first lego house:


Model Name: Mai First Lego Haus
Features: Flower on roof and green and white striped awning!


Some stuff I got today


Found this nice old school looking milk cleanser from Boots! Got it as a second cleanser for double cleansing.



Shoulder details of new spring coat! 

Off to build another lego thing! Will show you guys tomorrow maybe. Or next week.

This weekend: Roman and Georgian adventure in Bath!

Happy Easter Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. 1. i want our little girls to wear gorgeous furs like that and have tea together on sundays. except some stupid superstition tells me im gonna have 2 sons. and hoping that i have a girl will make my boys gay. eep.

    2. lego is the best.

    3. i thought that was fancy drinkable milk.

    4. i want to see more of the coat.

    5. how i have uni work coming out of my ass. how are u? skype date soon cuz i miss thee. x x

    ReplyDelete