Saturday 11 December 2010

frost at midnight

Weather last week was pretty bad-to say the least. Woke up at 6 am at one point to find that it was minus 11 -.-
However i must say that that was one of the most beautiful winter days I have ever been in. I was terribly lucky as I initially planned to just hibernate at home - cold weather = duvet + electic blanket day- but was forced to go to school for a seminar.

The following pictures are unfortunately not by me but from an album on Facebook by the uni. To my surprise I found some really good ones by Najib! yay for najib! I only managed to take a few measely photos en route to class. here goes!








The pictures in square format are mine. Don't the pictures make you think of the frost working its 'secret ministry'. Wish I had time to dwell on the way the sunlight sparkles through. It's like God BLINGED up coventry. But one has essays and deadlines to meet before the break so- Boo :(

Unfortunately the ice has melted and its back to the good old gloomy english winter.

p.s. yay for wellies and electric blankets!!

1 comment: