Saturday 19 February 2011

Filemduatayar Studio shooting exercise

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

  Two weeks since I'm a student from Ealing Studios, my time are occupied with interesting activities. However I would say they are dependant activities. I find that 9 am to 5 pm classes are draining my energy fast and I can understand why people who work 9 to 5 job have the trouble of progressing themselves to reach their goals. This is where investing time to your goal's responsibilities becomes really important.



  Therefore while preparing for my independent projects, I'm organising a shooting exercise working with new collaborations. The first of this exercise will be joined with two collaborators of students from Ealing Studios and an actress from East 15. The three of us, students from Ealing Studios will be shooting each of our ideas on Sunday, the 20th February 2011. Will be looking forward on how interesting the exercise will be.

Producer: Khairul Arifin Md Ajib
Co-Producer: Rafael Ferenc

1 Cast:
Emma Nan Hu

4 Stories from 3 directors:
Oliver Cuthbertson
Khairul Arifin Md Ajib
Nathanael Bauer

Best.

Your buddy director,
Khairul Arifin Md Ajib
TWITTER - Syphreous

No comments:

Post a Comment