Saturday 6 February 2010

Art Cinema

  WHEEL 1
I went to watch Precious last night at this art cinema called Everyman cinema. It's in upper street.
The ticket cost is the same as odeon but Odeon is not as good as u get in One Utama cinema or Cineleisure. 
So I went to the cinema with sister, Aisyah, we were surprised to see a bar directly opposite the screen. And they sell yummy food! CAkes, sweets treats (A lot of choice!). I got the bread and humus, haha! It's damn good, I love it!
Just when the show starts to play, the bar will close and we are sitting on our comfortable seats, feels as comfortable as at home.
Some difference experience, not just us, I realises a lot of people are first timer as well. We love it, they love it.
So go on and try, there are a lot of art cinemas in uk, each got different style. There are the wonderful ones and some ok ones. Anyhow, it is a great experience, Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment