Friday 14 January 2011

'A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future'- Coco Chanel

A half truth perhaps? Could also have been an ingenious-subtle way to promote Chanel perfumes to its now iconic status (like everything else Chanel). Missed the Harrods perfume sale (was too fickle and too slow at grabbing boxes) so now have to pay full price. yay me. or the perfumes that I wanted were not on sale.
But now I cannot decide which to get. Been reading mixed reviews about them by professional 'noses'



Have always liked Issey Miyake stuff, Boudoir is like a younger version of Chanel 'Chance' (in fact it is what I imagine eau fraiche to be like, but that was a disappointment) and Idylle is just so pretty!(who can resist the gold tones and the interlocking G's). Which should I get first? 

Update:

Or this?


 
Serge Lutens- A La Nuit (Jasmine)
Sa Majeste La Rose

Have heard so much about his line of fragrances. Maybe it's time to give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment