Thursday 4 March 2010

Important lesson of solving a problem!

PROBLEM
-          It is easy to plan anything in theory; if you never measure, you will procastinate
-          It becomes harder psychologically when you are facing with the responsibility of having the fate of your projects in your hand.
THEN...
-          You can either be emotional and think why this happen to you or;
You could think and execute actions that will lead you to the goal no matter how hard it hits you emotionally and physically.
-          At the end of the day you will fail. Failing teaches you important lessons. It is an obstacle you have to overcome and in time you will discovers the tool that will make you triumph over the problem.
-          Then you will be more prepared psychologically in your next challenge or projects.
CASE STUDY
-          I'm being challenged psychologically balancing my university work and pursuing my real lessons in breaking into the film industry. Personally I’m less interested in university as it does not bring me closer to my target unless I want to be a professor teaching film. I’m the type of person that learns in need to know basis. But I have to finish it so that I do not waste my money in the university. The most unsettling challenge I’m facing now is organizing my time for my work’s goals to daily, weekly and monthly. After doing so many styles of organizing I met a PR who has been working for 13 years and is now currently managing her production company. She seems so organize in managing her time to reach her goals, daily, weekly and monthly. When she told me about it, it was the same experience as when the dude who discovered gravity when sitting under the tree, discovered gravity. At that time I discovers  TIME MEASUREMENT. Without time measurement we will procrastinate! So estimate how long each section of your project, e.g 1) Research time 2)Writing = Essay assignment, will take then spread out the time over the period of now and the deadline. Write to me if you want more detail on this theory. This tool works for me!
CONCLUSION
-          So my conclusion is if any problems you are facing, whether it is simple or big problems keep doing actions rather than sit down and wonder about it. It will be solve internally or externally. Everybody has to go through it in order to FAIL and LEARN to SUCCEED IN TIME especially when we are young; it is the best time to experiment! Time waits for nobody.
REMINDER
- Self help books that tells you what to do A-Z doesn't help you unless it is clear you've already want a specific tool the book offers. 
- Book with rules will limit your creativity. Think it as a tool. Use it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment