Saturday 6 March 2010

Me and you and a dog named boo

Wheel 2

is back from the dead! Been missing because:

1. was busy with Puteri Hang Li Po
2. i do not have internet at home! 

and still dont. But because I have more time on my hands you are hearing from me! Having no internet at home feels so 90's. hahahahaha. But it does make you interact more with your housemates. Does having internet alienate us from each other? (am only thinking along these lines as we are doing marx this week). But then again it is only in the uk that I have the internet on all the time. Back home I only use the internet for a few hours at a time and can easily do without.

The past few weeks have been a blur of rehearsals and all other free time has been spent making costumes/tidying up admin stuff/wikipediaing for the next day's seminar because there is no time for a proper reading............................... Now that it's over.
I don't know. Sometimes I miss it. Sometimes I don't.
It didn't feel like it was mine.
Like it evolved into something else.
In the end.

Now I have to be a lean mean essay writing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have recently fallen in love with Ribena Strawberry! Its so red and yummy and perfect that I dont know why ribena did not invent it sooner.

Been missing home a bit more these days. Probably due to lack of internet at home and the prospect of a 5 week holiday before me.
Sometimes when the sunlight shines in a certain intensity, and I am half awake, and with the right level of voices speaking in the background outside my door - I can almost cheat myself and pretend that I am home and mommy is going to come in any minute with my ornage juice.
Then my alarm actually rings and I am awake and the effect is ruined.

Going home to make dinner and feed bella some meds!



Me and you and a dog named boo
travelling and living off the land
Me and you and a dog named boo
oh how i love being a free man

No comments:

Post a Comment