Sunday 24 January 2010

New Poster For Mnight!



Better than the first one?
I think so. It seems less...cluttered and more.............impactful? haha

Shooting the trailer was good fun. It turned out much better than i expected considering I only informed everyone by email a few days before and we shot it - in my house =.=i
Luckily I have quite a large living room with high ceilings to fit everyone in despite my house being rather  run down and cold.
I never thought that i would ever invite more than say 3 people to my house at one go and on friday there were at least 15 people excluding its inhabitants. And there was still room for more had it been necssary!
A big thank you to everyone who showed up for your patience and consideration. (Most people only got to go home at 3 am). I am also thankful that Abang Faizam was kind enough to make 4 trips in order to drive everyone home instead of them travelling in the cold despite having work at 5 am the next day.
Hopefully Khairul will be able to edit everything by Wednesday!

Made Vanilla cupcakes (Hummingbird recipe) yesterday with Nandos style grilled chicken for housemates as a reward. YUM! The cupcakes i made were meant to be a 'tester' for sasha's bake sale. But in the end we ate them all ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment