Wednesday 13 January 2010

Warwick Malaysian Night trailer update 2

WHEEL 1
Dear dear dear. That what my house master, Mr McWilliams a.k.a Bapak, when he caught some boys doing anything bad. Well, the
shooting trailer has been moved to next week. This will add
more pressure in post-production to meet the deadline, before
27th January.
(Eating chocolate and dreaming about melted chocolate on marshmallow)

Anyway, looking at the bright side, there's more time for
better preparation for everybody...
Including me! I've just invested on the studio lights and a
3m X 6m green screen! Haha! I had to buy it anyhow in the future.
(Guilt smile)
At least I didn't go shopping for handbags!
(Serious face!)
But seriously! It's one of the habit of a successful filmmakers!
LOL! True! Check this out; 4 Habits of Successful Filmmaker
http://www.raindance.org/site/index.php?id=47,4264,0,0,1,0
Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment