Tuesday 26 January 2010

Warwick Malaysian Night trailer update 3

  WHEEL 1
The video I shot last week was simply exciting, will do a docu. Unfortunately for me, I had to get a better pc to edit this video with all the effects. So...
Yesterday I just went to goodge street or how it spell, I dunno. Well I went there to build a pc in pcworld. They didn't have anything good to build!! They asked me to go find the parts bring it back and they'll fix it. Nice, but the tech dude says, 'it's gonna be 100 quid.' 100 quid!! Ridiculous pc world! Ridiculous. Thankfully the tech dude told me there is a shop selling high end pc parts. So there I was in the shop, saying "can I build a pc." The salesperson asked my budget, what for, and all those question. Brilliant! Order a custom build pc there, sent it to pc world to build?? No! The shops called stones trader ltd. Simply brilliant. 
Then I went to uni to talk to my lecturer, David, very good lecturer. Informs about Mnight video shoots last week and its a green light to do the video for my final experimental video as well.
Actually I'm in a hurry now to finish the video by tonight. Good luck to me!! See how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment